Piercing question.reputable site?

July 5, 2010 by admin  
Filed under Blog

Allie asked:


I was wondering where there was a site that had reputable titanium navel rings?
And what kind of metal does the piercer use when he initially pierces it?
Will they offer a titanium ring?

Vintage Classic Cars

Uncategorized

Comments

2 Responses to “Piercing question.reputable site?”
  1. Car History

    I have alot of piercings and my friend is a body piercer at a tattoo shop you really shouldn’t buy piercing studs from online you should go to your local tattoo shop. The type of steel they use 90% of the time is surgical stainless steel the other 10% titanium if your allergic to stainless steel

  2. My Tinnitus Cure

    BodyArtForms.com sells quality jewelry. However, generally, a reputable shop will not pierce you with jewelry you bring in since they can’t be sure of the quality or that it’s been autoclaved. My shop uses titanium, you’ll also want to make sure that it’s internally threaded, they cause less damage when being placed in the piercing.

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

You must be logged in to post a comment.